· B.S. Degree in Engineering
· At least 10 years of experience in specifying, inquiring, evaluating quotations, requisition for purchase, witness performance testing and on site commissioning of Mechanical Equipment. Mechanical Equipment would include pressure vessels, storage tanks, heat exchangers, pumps, compressors, engine driven generators, instrument air packages, chemical injection packages, etc.
· Experience on all listed equipment would be a plus but not required, specialty will be acceptable.
· Lead Mechanical Engineer experience on projects is a plus (including leading, reviewing and evaluating other Mechanical Engineers working for you during a project, producing and updating project forecast to evaluate man power and man hour requirements, and verifying schedule and budget requirements through project job completion).
Handle Mechanical Equipment Packages -Detail Engineering level
· Ability to work in a fast paced team environment
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
· Professional Engineer License (preferred)