Job Descriptionof payroll specialist
- Update time data and pay period adjustments in payroll system
- Payroll processing and verification of payroll calculations/payments
- Coordinate salary transfer to employees bank account
- Respond to employees queries on payroll payments
- Prepare final statement of terminated employees
- Month reconciliation of payroll accounts
- Coordinate monthly deposit of withhold taxes and retirement benefits to respective authorities
Prepare annual withholding taxed and retirement benefits returns and submit to respective authorities.
Respond to payroll related queries raised by accounting group/ internal and external auditors
Maintain payroll records
Liase with third party outsourced payroll vendor
Liase with Company banks regarding salary payment.
Prepare tax, SOCSO, EPF files from SAP and submit it to relevant authorities
Prepare and finalize Employee final payment for terminated employees.
Liase with HR, HRIM to collate information and complete the payroll process.
Prepare and submit Malaysia Year end records to LHDN and Employees.
- Well versed with preparation of EA form, CP21, PCB forms to submit to employees and respective statutory bodies.
- Knowledge of Malaysia Legal / statutory requirement is a must.
- Working knowledge of other payrolls i.e., Singapore, Brunei China will be an added advantage.
- Positive attitude on the tasks assigned, and willing to learn.
- 5 to 7 years of work experiences in handling payroll function of a medium size organization
- Graduate in Accounting from a recognized University