Job Descriptionof subcontracts specialist
Liaise with: Project Management, Project & Offshore Engineers, QA & HSES & Accounts & Legal & Contracts & Supply Chain dept personnel, Subcontractors & Vendors.
Assisting the Subcontracts Manager, responsible for the performance and direction of all subcontracts commercial and administration work including:
- Reporting to and assisting Project Subcontract Manager or Senior team member to manage the Subcontract activities in the day to day subcontracts activities in the project and functionally to the Area Subcontract Manager-Asia or his designee.
- Independently prepare tendering, and subcontracts administration to perform efficiently, effectively and in accordance with corporate policies and procedures, timelines and adhoc needs from the Project. Provide guidance to junior team members in work.
Degree in Bachelor’s degree in a quantity surveying, construction, engineering, or the equivalent experience
- 5 years (minimum) EPC industry work experience preference with offshore projects. Commercial and contractual management experience are essential.
- Experiences in quantity surveying or Subcontract Management would be preferred.
- Ability to accomplish established objectives within a diverse corporate environment.
- QHSE focus with high ethic in code of conduct.
- An effective problem solver and negotiator as well as self-starter.
- Knowledge in contracting strategies, contract management of EPC industries.
- Well verse in written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and multi taking skills.
- Excellent team player and ability to meet tight timelines.
- Experience on marine/offshore subcontracts / vessel chartering would be preferred.
- Excel and Oracle skills are preferred.