Key responsibilities of the Filling Supervisor includes
- Assisting Production Manager and supervise end to end lubricants filling operation including: Drum Filling, Small Pack Filling, and Bulk Filling
- Assisting Production Manager in running the applicable plant initiatives Ensuring Filling Operation is carried out in accordance with roles described in GSAP/Streamline.
- Ensuring Filling Line operation is performed in accordance with Shell standards, and the Production Plan (as set by the Production Planner) and consistent with HSSE rules and regulations.
- Working with Maintenance Supervisor to ensure Filling and Associated Equipment availability is maximized.
- Working with the maintenance support Laboratory to reduce flushing and with the Operations Excellence Analyst to reduce set-up and tear-down times.
- Coaching, training and leading Filling Operators in Filling Operations.
- Work with In-plant logistic department to ensure operational excellence of Finish Products management and deliveries.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- University degree in Production/Engineering (Industrial / Chemical/ Process) with minimum 5 years’ relevant experience in manufacturing environment from Pharmaceutical, FMCG, Chemicals, Petrochemicals or related industries.
- Well versed with manufacturing operation.
- Experience in managing unionized workforce will be an advantage