|Responsible for assisting in the end-to-end application operations delivery of the leading Energy Trading Risk Management platform in the industry, Openlink Endur, on the latest general availability release, V14; Utilizing critical technical and functional skills, where the size and scale of the application landscape requires a specialist, to assist in the application support delivery for Shell Energy landscapes for all incident, problem, and change related activities, primarily focusing in the Asia-Pacific region and working closely with the global Trading & Supply Operations Landscape Management (OLM) team.|
|As part of the Trading & Supply Operations Landscape Management (OLM) team, the Business Analyst is responsible for delivering smooth operations of applications and providing technical expertise related to the application landscape. The Business Analyst contributes by performing actions that maintain the integrity, security and compliance of the application landscape, reduce incident volume and provide speedy and quality problem resolution.
- A minimum 2 years of experience with Openlink Endur application support, or 2 years of experience in TIETO Energy components and IT services management.
- Prior IT Support experience (i.e. incident, problem, change, performance and availability management).
- Broad knowledge of the support processes, i.e. those that sustain business continuity.
- Ability to build credibility and relationships with staff and business leaders.
- Ability to influence others and work through others to deliver the desired results.
- Ability to operate in a virtual cross cultural organization.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong technical and problem solving skills
- Educated to degree level or holds a professional qualification or equivalent experience.
- Support delivery experience and/or service (assurance) management experience
- Ability to take periodic calls outside of working hours to facilitate working in a global environment
- Self-starter with good analysis and problem solving skills