TYPICAL BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Graduate Piping Material Engineer Must have:
Degree in Material or Mechanical Engineering
At least 1 to 3 years of working experience in Oil & Gas and Petrochemical field(especially EPC project experience).
Good knowledge in International Codes such as ASME B31.3, API, BS, etc.
Possess knowledge of preparation of piping material class, valves and specialty items
specifications, experience in using major Operating Company's specifications.
Nice to have:
Good material database skill and experience to work in integrated material control
systems with PDS/ PDMS 3D-CAD is preferable.
PC literate (Ms Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Select applicable standard, codes and specification and incorporate them in the job specification.
- Prepare summary of piping classes.
- Establish Piping Material Specification and piping standard assemblies.
- Provide data for piping components to 3D Cad Coordinator.
- Prepare valve datasheets and specialty items datasheets.
- Prepare Material Requisitions (MR).
- Prepare Job Specification for Supply (JSS) based on the project requirements.
- Prepare Technical Bid Tabulation (TBT)
- Review vendor data documents and drawings.
- Provide mechanical data for Line List and supervises all MTO activities. This includes piping insulation/ painting and pressure/ NDE testing requirements.
Graduate Engineers are encouraged to apply.
This position follows local terms and conditions of employment.